Pages

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Grrr....

Several times in the last two weeks or so, I have treated myself to Starbucks on my way to work.  It is entirely too convenient-a right turn in, a right turn out, and a total of three minutes spent picking it up.  That includes parking!  So, in an effort to save my pennies, or dollars when purchasing cups of coffee, I decided to buy an espresso machine.  I have been a barista, so I know the tricks.  In my excitement, I accidentally purchased two machines.  Different brands which I will not mention.  They will not like me.

I tried out both machines and to my extreme frustration, neither of them worked.  On one, the pump would not work and on the other, the steamer wand would not steam.  The only thing that got steamed was me!  It was not a banner afternoon.  So now, not only am I without an espresso machine, but I have to pay to ship them both back to Amazon.  Grrr...

I think my dollars will go to Starbucks tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment