Pages

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Weekend-end

I absolutely love weekends.  Even weekends I have to work aren't so bad.  Like this weekend.  Work was busy on Saturday, we watched our nephew's band, celebrated my sister-in-law's birthday, and saw lots of people we love to bits.  Can a day get much better?

Today was beautiful-we had soccer, played outside, sold some peanuts for scouts, and made chili for dinner.  Those simple days are usually the best.  It is the little things in life that make living worth-while.

Soccer will soon come to an end, so I need to enjoy watching my girl play.  My son will not be in scouts forever.    I find that a great deal of my posts are about the passing of time.  I try to recognize it and enjoy each second.

Now it is evening time and kids are getting ready for bed, lunches are being made, dogs let out, coffee made for the following morning's 6 a.m. wake-up call.  I hear laughter coming from the next room and am thankful for such beautiful days filled with the people I love.  Make it a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment