Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

Oh no! It snowed!!

Run for your lives!  It's the snowpocalypse!!  Only kidding.

It did snow this morning though.  I have had enough quite frankly.  I don't live where we have snow from October through March, but I have enough.  Yes-it is Complain Day.  I decided.   Join in the fun!

I used to love snow.  When I was twelve.  And we had days off from school.  But now, they are not so much fun.  If we had places to go and ski and snowboard it would be one thing.  It is the cooped up inside part that I don't particularly like.

I love to be outside.  In the sun.  Where it is warm.  Preferably near water.  With a cool drink in my hand and someone to fan me when I am hot and...Sorry, I got a little distracted.

It is officially spring.  We had eighty degree weather two weeks ago and now it is 38 degrees outside.  Summer, I need you like never before.    My bathing suits, towels, and sunscreen are ready to go.  Now only if it would stop snowing....

No comments:

Post a Comment