Pages

Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Never say never

I used to say never.  I really try not to say it anymore.  Anything can happen-usually when you least expect it.  And when it is something wonderful, even better!

For example, I never thought I would make it to Hawaii.  Too expensive.  Until, you guessed it-I went.  Not once, but twice!!  Ain't life great?!

The first time was to the Big Island of Hawaii.  My husband was selected as part of an employee recognition for excellence-I always knew he was excellent!  They sent us to Hawaii for a week-all expenses paid!  WOOHOO!  It was amazing-we hiked the Waipio Valley, watched Humpback whales, and just soaked it all in!


The second time, my husband went on a business trip to the island of O'ahu.  I went there too!  His trip was for two weeks, so I paid for my airfare and followed him out for the last few days of his trip.  It too was amazing.  The air there is alive and the beauty of the islands can not be accurately described in words.


So just when you think "I will never(insert your thought)...." just remember anything can happen.  And the results can be life changing and beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment