Pages

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Go ahead...make my day....

I was working yesterday, making coffee, when the woman I was making coffee for said to me, "You have made my afternoon!".  I knew exactly what she meant.  You run errands, or go to work, or clean at home, promising yourself that at the end of all of that you will reward yourself with something.  Then you look forward to that treat  the entire day.  I know sometimes that is what gets me through my day.  If I have a special coffee drink or something sweet or even treating myself to a nice lunch, it will make all of the work not seem so hard.

It gives you something to look forward to-just for you.  Everyone should treat themselves!

I treated myself today by buying some magazines that I love to read.  It felt good though to have someone else  tell me that I had made their afternoon-that is no small thing.

1 comment:

  1. Great Job! I am sure you make many people's day! That's why you are working for us!

    ReplyDelete