Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Not sorry for you Charlie

I really did not intend to mention Charlie Sheen in my posts-EVER-but after seeing his rant, I felt, will to put it lightly-PO'd.

Okay, so let me get this straight.  You are special, so you say, a genius, again according to you, a friggin' rock star and are tired of people not knowing how special you are.  Hmmm.  And you don't make enough money.  Please tell me how making $2 million+ a week is not enough.  You should really check with your accountant.

Let me tell you who is special-the men and women who have been deployed to keep YOUR sorry ass safe.  Some more than once.  Many did not come home.  They had to leave their families for long periods of time.  The teachers who have received paycuts because there is no money in the budget to pay them.  The firefighters and policemen-some who have lost their pensions-to help you when you need it.  My friends who go to work everyday, who travel away from their families and will probably never see $3 million in their lifetimes.  And they don't complain.  My husband who works so hard for us, so that I can stay home to care for our home and children.  They are all special.

Somebody please slap this guy for me.  I take that back-your energy is better used elsewhere. 

Done, enough said.  I will never write about him again.  Now that I have gotten that off my chest, I will go on with my day, even though I don't make $2 million a week.  I'm pretty sure I can do it.

1 comment:

  1. We can't understand him because our lesser brains can't process him...he's winning...he's a rock star from mars...and a warlock...

    ReplyDelete