Pages

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Magazines....

Hi.

My name is Elizabeth.

I have a magazine problem.

It is serious.

It all started about thirty years ago when I picked up my first People magazine.  I was hooked.  I think I have spent around $985,643.52 on magazines in my lifetime.  I just can't seem to get enough.

I mostly read decorating magazines now-and they are the pricey ones.  Here's my hand-you can smack it.

I still need my rag-mags.  You know, the gossipy ones, the ones everyone says they wouldn't be caught dead reading.  They are lying.  I know-I used to be one of those people.  I can freely and openly say that yes, I do read the rag-mags that talk about who's wearing what, who's going out with whom, who just dumped who, and who just had plastic surgery-in Hollywood, I would hazard a guess and say that that list would be too long to name.  I know, I'm mean.


But back to the decorating magazines.  I. LOVE. THEM.  more than my luggage.(Guess what movie that is from!)

I think I love them because they are pretty, they are informative, and they give me hope that one day, my house will look like that.  *Sigh*

I have entered a twelve step magazine program.  I will let you know how it goes.  But I have a feeling, it just won't work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment