Pages

Friday, February 11, 2011

A Mighty smart Mind

I have a nine-year old daughter.  She is sweet, sassy, and well, way smarter than I am.  She is a complete and total carnivore-and I love her to the moon and back.  I make her scrambled eggs and sausage for breakefast.  Every morning.  Cereal?  No way.  Bagels and cream cheese?  Bleck.  She wants her protein-and the spicier the better.

She loves her eggs with Old Bay, garlic, onions, salt and pepper.  She calls it "Emma Stuff".  She wants to be a chef one day and own a restaurant.  She wants to name the restaurant, you guessed it, "Emma Stuff".  She also wants to live on a farm and own about a hundred horses.  She also suggested this morning that we invent a ham dispenser, so we would always have Smithfield ham in the fridge.  I love that girl.  She is brilliant.

Her school play is today.  It's called "Mighty Minds"  and all about standardized tests.  Interesting.  I never would have thought that would be a fun topic for a school play, but what do I know?  I can't wait to see it.  She has a line in it and I know she will do great.  She is the leader of the pack and I already got her off to a good start with her protein-laden breakfast.  Time to go see me some "Emma Stuff".

Happy Friday and go do something fun and smart to boost your "Mighty Mind".

1 comment: