Pages

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Surprise, Surprise, Surprise!!

No, this post is not about Gomer Pyle, but feel free to channel him as you read the title!  No, today I received an early Valentine's Day surprise from my sweet husband.  Since the kiddos have school, he has to go to work, and Valentine's Day is not a federal holiday, it has turned into just another busy Monday.  Enter Valentine's Eve and a surprise lunch at one of my favorite restaurants, P.F.Changs!

It was lovely, and delicious, and the company was(of course) top knotch!  It was great to have some adult conversation without having someone ask for more milk or if I can cut up their meat or to ask children  please not to talk with their mouths full of food!  This is not a barn!!  But, I digress.

My hubby and I don't get the chance to go out just the two of us all that often and Valentine's Day is a special day for us-we were engaged on February 14th don't-cha-know!  So I was a wee bit disappointed when the stars did not line up on the national day of love.  Enter, my surprise lunch.  I love my hubby-he puts up with a lot(wink wink).  Most days I am angelic, but there are times when the halo slips just a little bit.  Okay, sometimes I can't seem to find it.  And he loves me anyway.

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  Spend it with someone you love. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment